Google is one of the few companies that nearly everyone has heard of, with an instantly recognizable logo and go-to products many canâ€™t live without. People and companies around the world use a number of Googleâ€™s products, namely email and search engine. What tends to happen is companies use the same Google products, often missing out on some great features.
Here are five Google features and products youâ€™re probably not using.
- Hellofax. From the name, you probably guessed that Hellofax is an app that can send and receive faxes. What makes the app appealing is that it integrates with Google Drive, allowing you to send faxes directly from Google Drive and faxes that come in will be automatically converted and stored in Google Drive. If you only send the occasional fax, or donâ€™t want a fax machine in the office, this is a great app for you.
- DocuSign. As a business owner, chances are nearly 100% that youâ€™ll sign documents on a relatively regular occurrence. It can be wasteful to print a document, sign it, scan it and email it. To save your time and paper, you can use DocuSign to attach your signature to documents saved in Google Drive.
- Activity Reports. Would you like to know how much time you spend using Googleâ€™s products, what you search and anything else about Google? With Activity Account you can do just that and have Google send reports to your email. This is a great tool if youâ€™re looking for ways you can improve your productivity, or Google Fu.
- Gmail Snooze. When youâ€™re on holiday, or away from the office do you ever feel that youâ€™re never really â€œawayâ€? If youâ€™d like to escape for a while, even for a couple of minutes for a quick siesta, Gmail Snooze is a script that can help. If youâ€™d like to install a script like this, follow Lifehackerâ€™s great step-by-step instructions.
- Gmail Meter. Have you ever wanted to know exactly how many emails you get in a week, your average response time and your most productive – email wise – time and day? Gmail Meter is a script that will compile a report to let you know exactly this and more. There is a little bit of installation needed, however the gmail blog has a good explanation on how to get it set up.
These are just a few of the many features, apps and products of the Google universe that should help you and your business. Are there any other Google features or products you use that others donâ€™t? Let us know below.