Now that you have signed up to test drive Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, what’s next? Here are a few ideas to help you get the most from your free trial.
1. Take the time to watch the instructional videos. There are some valuable tips in the videos and they are short. A few minutes of your time up front will help you get more value from your test drive.
2. Upload some of your own data. Data familiar to you will make the processes more “real” for you and your team.
3. Work through the processes that you think will help your organization the most. Whether it’s sales management, customer service management, or marketing, focus on the processes that will make the most difference to productivity. Practice, so that you feel comfortable showing the process.
4. Show your team or manager. By taking the initiative to demonstrate the improvements that could come from implementing CRM, you will help them open their minds to improving the business.
5. Be sure to show them the dashboards. Set up a few of the dashboard charts the way you would use them â€“ it’s quick and easy, and they pack a punch when demonstrating the valuable at-a-glance information Dynamics CRM can provide.
By test driving Dynamics CRM online, you are obviously interested in helping to improve the processes that are holding your company back. Once you have started the conversation with the decision makers in your company, an experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner can assist you in taking it to the next level. Let us help you make the most of CRM for your organization. Talk to us today.