In a recently released white paper, the Aberdeen Group looks at the benefits that SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises) are realizing through their implementation of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning). The report provides an in-depth evaluation of the processes, procedures, and technologies that SMEs are using to achieve best-in-class performance compared to their peers.
Aberdeen researchers identified best-in-class performance of top SME companies, including:
- 2.69 days to close a month (including financial statements),
- 33.11 Days Sales Outstanding (DSO),
- 96% complete and on-time delivery of products and services,
- 21% growth in operating profit margins over past two years.
How does your performance compare?
If your organization is not performing at these levels, what steps do you need to take to improve? Suggested actions from the Aberdeen researchers include implementation of ERP systems that deliver information quickly to decision makers and standardize business procedures. Other recommendations include:
- Set organizational, process, and technology standards,
- Properly train new employees on ERP after the initial stages of implementation,
- Provide all customer information to sales and marketing employees.
Affordable Microsoft Dynamics ERP with best practice recommendations from a partner you can trust will move your organization to the top of the class. Let us show you how the familiar interface and modular approach of Microsoft Dynamics ERP will get your organization up and running with an ERP solution that fits the way you do business.
Download the full Aberdeen Group report â€œERP in SME 2011â€ here with our compliments.