Janet Attard of The Business Know-How Blog posts 18 tips for small businesses considering outsourcing. She offers insight on how to get the best possible results from outsourced work. Among them:
- Know the results you want to achieve.
- Understand how long it should take to complete the work. (Ask others in your industry if you’re not sure.)
- Set a realistic time table for achieving results.
- Insist on all service providers and vendors document their work
- Offer feedback and praise
When it comes to your outsourced computer support and network management these are great tips to keep in mind.